MARKETING ASSISTANT - UK DISTRIBUTION
8 January 2019
Altitude Film Distribution are looking for a highly organised, proactive and dynamic Marketing Assistant who is passionate about film and the desire to work in film marketing/distribution.
This role will support a small and hardworking team in releasing films into cinemas.
Candidates must be self-starters, ready to adapt, learn quickly and think creatively. An active interest and knowledge of social media and basic design skills are essential.
- Assist and manage social campaigns for film releases: briefing social agencies, developing creative and working with media agencies to schedule assets
- Devising and executing exhibitor strategies across titles
- Maintaining positive working relationships with exhibitors
- Working with agencies to delivery brand promotions that further the reach of our campaigns.
- Developing in-cinema POS and managing timely distribution to exhibition partners.
- Assist in managing Altitude social channels.
- General admin including invoice tracking, downloading and filing assets, exit polling and preparing presentations.
- Assist with influencer and grassroots marketing and outreach.
- Update and maintain the Altitude website.
- An active knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management
- The ability to multitask and work in a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Basic Photoshop skills preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your CV.
The Deadline for submissions is the 21st January.